Apr 06 , 2021
With Navratri round the corner, there are two things on our minds - WHAT TO WEAR? and NEW GARBA STEPS. Well, we have the solution for you for both the concerns. While you can learn garba dance from online tutorials, our designers have specifically picked out these beautiful outfits for you that you can rock this Navratri and sway that dance. The five most beautiful Gujarati traditional wear that you can try are:
- Genelia D'souza Kutchi Anarkali: Red, the most attractive color paired with black block printed dupatta and thread embroidery calls it THE DRESS. Just it pair it up like Genelia in silver / oxodised jewelry and you are good to go.
- Krystle D'souza Colorful Fusion Anarkali with Pants: Vertical panels with 360 ghera, mirroe embellishments and colorful borders will bring out the garba swag in you. The addition of Mang Tika is the most beautiful thing that could have happened to this look.
- Shilpa Shetty's Colorful Saree with Kutchi Blouse: Kutchi work blouse will do the talking. You can pair it up with any color plain saree and accesories with a kamarbandh / waist belt and Voila! You are The Garba Diva...
- White And Black Human Figure Lehenga: Human Figure and puppet lehengas are a thing in this garba season, check this one out for your inspiration!
- Warina's Loveyatri Jacket: Jackets are cool weather you wear it in garba or otherwise, they tend to make you look smart and trendy...
- Yuvika's Bold Style Of Sports Wear With Gamthi Lehenga: Something different if you would like to try this navratri, then go sporty with your lehenga. i am sure you would not have tried this but the blouse compliments the lehenga and it looks super cool
- White And Colorful Resham Lehenga: Aahhh... this simple and sober white lehenga keeps up with famous Fashion Mantra of LESS IS MORE!
- Mirror Work Blouse, Ruffle Dupatta And Colorful Lehenga: Ruffles are so in trend that you would get lured to have this combination of ruffles and mirrors with gamthi...
- Black White Mirror Work Lehenga: Black is the PANTON COLOR OF LIFE! Anything black is always beautiful, paired up with white dupatta and colorful work makes it even more charming
Well, many of these outfits are multi utility so think out of box and invest in pieces that you can reuse and have a long term relationship with your outfits. LOL! You can buy all the above outfits from www.shamacollection.com